A liquid aquatic plant fertilizer that contains Iron, an essential nutrient for a successful planted aquarium tank. Iron plays a crucial role in chlorophyll production, plant metabolism, and respiration. Planted aquariums that lack iron tend to have plants with symptoms such as yellowing leaves and stunted growth. Iron aids in promoting growth and is also essential for aquarists who wish to achieve deeper reds in certain species of aquatic plants. For quick growing and demanding aquatic plants, the frequency will be higher when compared to slow growing plant species such as Anubias, Ferns, and Moss.
- 500ml bottle. Pump attachment included.
- 1 bottle treats up to 2500 gallons
- Dosing may vary dependent upon tank size and plant choice
- General dosing instructions are printed on bottle label
All aquatic life is shipped through UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Overnight shipping. Every live order is shipped out on Monday for Wednesday arrival and Tuesday for Thursday arrival. All orders placed before Friday 3pm PST will be shipped out the following Monday. Any orders placed during the weekends will be shipped the week after.
Plants and Dry Goods
Plants and dry goods are shipped through UPS Ground. These orders will be shipped 2-3 days after your order has been placed. If the product is sold out, please allow 1-14 days for it to be shipped out.
In Store Pick-Up
For In Store Pick- Up, please show a copy of your receipt when picking up. After your order has been placed, please allow a few days for our team to ready your order. We will contact you once your order is ready for pickup. If there are any issues, please contact us at email@example.com
At Nolan's Aquarium Co, maintaining the health of our aquatic life is our main priority. Due to complex procedures involved in properly packaging and shipping, we cannot accept the return of any aquatic life. Please select carefully.
If any aquatic life arrives dead please contact us and follow these steps.
- Live Arrival Guarantee - Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the time of the shipment arrival. There is a 2 hour period from when the order arrives to claim the DOA (dead on arrival) fish. After the 2 hours has passed, the Live Arrival Guarantee Policy is no longer valid.
- Attach a digital photo of the loss. The specimen should be photographed in the shipping bag and on a solid background.
- Include your name, order number, and item number of deceased specimens.
- As of 1/1/22, our Live Arrival Guarantee and Dead on Arrival Policy, will only apply to overnight shipping orders.