It appears that your cart is currently empty
How to use:
1.Put about 300 ml of warm water (about 50'C) into the container.
2. After closing the cap, shake about 100 times until the content is
3. 24 hours later, it turns into Jelly
4. Put in 1 pack of Biorefill.
5. Put 200 ml of warm water (about 30°C)
6. Wait until C02 is produced.
7. When co2 stops, only the water needs to be changed except the jelly.
8. Process #4, #5, #6 comes along later on
Period time for use and Recommended aquarium :
Summer about 30days, Winter about 50days, Smaller than 60cm of aquarium
* Please don't shake after the content has turned into jelly.
* The quantity of CO2 decreases slowly as time passes
* The water upside the jelly smells of wine
* The products may leak into the aquarium which can cause
harmful effects to fishes
* Below 15°C, CO2 can not be produced
* Usage of any valve can damage the container.
* The offered defuser needs to be replaced regularly.
* Reusable with left jelly when CO2 system stops
* When the hose stuck with the contents in its initial use,
please stop using and carefully open the cap in somewhere
* Keep out of reach of children and pet.
All aquatic life is shipped through UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Overnight shipping. Every live order is shipped out on Monday for Wednesday arrival and Tuesday for Thursday arrival. All orders placed before Friday 3pm PST will be shipped out the following Monday. Any orders placed during the weekends will be shipped the week after.
Plants and Dry Goods
Plants and dry goods are shipped through UPS Ground. These orders will be shipped 2-3 days after your order has been placed. If the product is sold out, please allow 1-14 days for it to be shipped out.
In Store Pick-Up
For In Store Pick- Up, please show a copy of your receipt when picking up. After your order has been placed, please allow a few days for our team to ready your order. We will contact you once your order is ready for pickup. If there are any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nolan's Aquarium Co, maintaining the health of our aquatic life is our main priority. Due to complex procedures involved in properly packaging and shipping, we cannot accept the return of any aquatic life. Please select carefully.
If any aquatic life arrives dead please contact us and follow these steps.
Free Ground Shipping offer exclusions and limitations
The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
You can return any item within 20 days of the delivery date.